- Generating a PDF with Express & Node.JS: A fun little Node tutorial on how to generate PDF's from a web form and how to deploy this using Now. Appeared in Node Weekly on November 10th, 2016. Source code 
- Shortcut Trainer: Quickly learn the 10 most commonly used keyboard shortcuts for the translation CAT tool MemoQ. Short weekend project using React. Source code. 
- LaTeX Letters: Creating beautiful PDF letters using LaTeX in a Docker container on a server. Source code. 
- @altijdfiles: a Twitter bot that creates daily timelapse videos of the traffic jams in The Netherlands. Source code. 
- Term Search: A Terminology Search Engine for translators. Currently only German-Dutch terminology. Work in progress. Technologies: NodeJS, Express, MongoDB, Loopback, ReactJS. Source code. 
- @helpTerence: a Twitter bot raising emoji money for his trip around the world. Experiment with social media and Twitter bots. Technologies: Express, MongoDB. Source code. 
- Word to Line Prices: a very simple web app for translators that converts a price per word to a price per standard line (55 characters). First project using React.JS. 
- Words2Lines: A very simple web app for translators that converts a number of words into lines (and vice versa). 
- costAnalysis: An app for freelance translators to get an idea of the amount of work involved in a translation (hours) and what they should be charging their clients. 
- @OverheidEdits: a Twitter bot inspired by @congressedits that monitors and Tweets any edits made to Wikipedia by the Dutch government. It currently has over 1200 followers. 
- Dawkins' Trees: for this web app I've tried to recreate (in part) the program Richard Dawkins describes in his book The Blind Watchmaker. 
- M.A. in Philosophy, Utrecht University (cum laude)
- Minor in Computational Science, Utrecht University.
On my Kindle
I also run a successful translation business with clients such as Audi, SMA Solar Technology, XING, Deutsche Bahn and many more.