I also run a successful translation business with clients such as Audi, SMA Solar Technology, XING, Deutsche Bahn and many more.
- Term Search: A Terminology Search Enging for translators. Currently only German-Dutch terminology. Work in progress. Technologies: NodeJS, Express, MongoDB, Loopback, ReactJS. 
- Word to Line Prices: a very simple web app for translators that converts a price per word to a price per standard line (55 characters). First project using React.JS. 
- Words2Lines: A very simple web app for translators that converts a number of words into lines (and vice versa). 
- costAnalysis: An app for freelance translators to get an idea of the amount of work involved in a translation (hours) and what they should be charging their clients. 
- @OverheidEdits: a Twitter bot inspired by @congressedits that monitors and Tweets any edits made to Wikipedia by the Dutch government. It currently has over 1200 followers. 
- Dawkins' Trees: for this web app I've tried to recreate (in part) the program Richard Dawkins describes in his book The Blind Watchmaker.